Thursday 17 February 2011

Shhhhhhh Secret Project

I'm working on a secret project, for someone I know.  I can't tell you too much about it, (as there are prying eyes) but, I'm hoping to finish as soon as I can and then you will see.  I can let you know it is a mixture of garter stitch rows and stocking stitch, also a mixture of colours!!!  I'm loving it, hope the person does too.
I can't really show you a photo of it (but will post as soon as I finish)...but here's a photo of my favourite place in the whole wide world right now....

If I could I would be visiting here on a daily basis....just to see the wool!!!
Here's my second favourite place in the whole wide world......


Yep, Times Square in New York!!!  I'm back there again next month..can't wait.  It's loud, it's noisy and I love it.  Am yet to find a wool/craft shop but I will not stop until I find one.  If you know any near Manhattan, please let me know......

The only downside is that you can't take knitting needles on the plane :(.....6 hours of no knitting...boring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment