Wednesday 20 April 2011

WIP Wednesday

Just realised that I haven't blogged for a while, so before my Easter Weekend descends into utter busy-ness, I thought I'd catch up with you all.

I've decided to take part in WIP (i.e. Work In Progress) Wednesdays, in conjunction with my fellow group members on Ravelry.  

Some of you may remember my blog on A Tale of Two Yarns (or maybe Three) and my love of the bamboo yarn, following:


I decided to make a nice sleeveless top - primarily for the beautiful SUMMER, we are going to have this year in the UK (and yes I am very optimistic...but it can happen).  So at the beginning of this month I commenced working on the back and here is the start:


I've now completed the back (just the neck to complete)....lots of knitting on the train!!


.........and now I am working on the front:


And so the front is travelling with me on the train also, (please ignore the other WIP's shown in the bag - that's another WIP Wednesday blog):





Here is hoping...no.. praying, for a good summer and that this top fits....!!!!

5 comments:

  1. The color is really pretty. I hope it fits well and that the summer will let you wear it XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get a good summer. Right now here Toronto I am pretty sure that we just had summer last week for two days. It's snowed here on Sunday. I am not amused. Sending you better then here weather vibes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful color! Looking forward to seeing it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lurve that colour and I bet is so pretty and shiny in bamboo!

    ReplyDelete