Oh what to do with myself before then I do not know well actually I do...I have a plan of action, as follows:
- Printed out list of exhibitors from Ravelry, I'm in the process of "Googling" them and then highlighting the ones that I really want to see/buy from - I'm on a budget. (See I can be focused!).
- Make a list of what I am in need of, want to buy and may buy if I have any money left at the end of the day.
Then on the actual day, my plan of action is to:
- Leave early and drive (it's going to take at least an hour and a half but apparently there's loads of free parking - result).
- Wear trainers (loads of walking - I'm wearing my sketchers fitness trainers, so I can keep fit at the same time - I can multi-task!!)
- Wear layers (just in case it gets too hot/cold).
- Bring cash only, no cards, (I'm on a budget, see point 1 above).
- Bring packed lunch, water, etc. ( no time to sit and take in a leisurely lunch. Too much to see. Also I am on a budget - see points 1 & 6 above).
- Bring a big enough backpack to store purchased items in, so I am not carrying huge amounts of bags around and looking like a "bag lady". (Pity daughter is not at the baby stage so I could have a pram, to cart said purchases around in...mmmm - wonder if I could nip out and put things in the car and nip back in again, may have to ask the question).
Anyway, for those of you looking for a quick WIP update, I've finished my son's cowl (you'll see an update on Friday) and I've just casted on my Stockholm Scarf, which I've named "Greenness Cowlness" (don't ask me why, 'cos I dunno!!). Loving the yarn - Rowans Cashsoft DK:
For more WIP's, check out Tami's Amis blog.