Monday 4 April 2011

My Knitting Time - 2KCBWDAY7


Ok here's my final blog for the Knitting & Crochet Blog week (although I am a day late)!!

So, I do tend to knit anywhere...trains, planes (well lately - see previous blog) and automobiles but I must admit my favourite of all times - is typical late evening/night when the kids are in bed, the hubby is somewhere else (i.e. out or upstairs); all the housework is done; I am sat on the sofa in my favourite corner in front of the TV, with my throw, watching some kind of period drama (e.g. Pride & Prejudice (the Colin Firth one) - for the 19th time), the lights are dimmed (but not to dim so that I cannot see the stitches.....), nice drink to hand, my feet are up on my knitting box and there is no disturbance.....aaahhhh a little piece of heaven!!!!


Seeing that I am now writing this late evening/night and the kids are in bed and the hubby is upstairs, I'm actually watching Real Housewives of Orange County (not quite period drama..I know but hey, I like it!!!!)...I think I am going to go now get a drink, put my feet up and knit for a while....see ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment